Learning is a lifelong process of discovery, transmission and the use of knowledge to make sense of the world and develop as a person. All students are capable of learning and using their knowledge to live a happy and productive life. Each student enriches his environment and provides his fellow learners with unique experiences and useful lessons for life.
Is a place for:
- Preparation for the future
- The opportunity for guided practice with a safety net
- Exploration and development of one’s skills
- Meeting students’ basic needs while providing an absence of threat
- is a hands-on immersion into new ideas
- causes each student to be a purposeful thinker, communicator, self-directed learner, responsible citizen and productive group member
- consists of the storage, organization, acquisition, retrieval, expression and manipulation of information.